Top Loan Rates
Top Certificate Rates
BHFCU Bulletin Board
- Heartbleed Bug Notice: BHFCU's online services remain safe and secure
We are vigilant about the safety and security of our members' personal and financial information. Read more.
- Black Hills Federal Credit Union Scholarship Recipients Selected
BHFCU is pleased to annonce the recipients of our 2014 VIBZ Scholarships. Read more.
- BHFCU Opens New Member Service Center on the Cheyenne River Indian Reservation
After serving the Cheyenne River Indian Reservation for more than a year and a half, Black Hills Federal Credit Union officially opened the doors of its new Member Service Center. Read more.
- Membership Privileges - Spring 2014
Read up on a variety of BHFCU topics including: 2014 Mortgage Changes, Performance Reports, National CU Youth Week, and so much more! Read more.
- BHFCU employees are collecting books and we invite you to join us!
We kicked off our Readiatrics Book Drive with the South Dakota Dept. of Health. Read more.
- Black Hills Federal Credit Union Creates Valentines for Veterans
Employees shared their love and showed their gratitude for area veterans. Read more.
>>Full Calendar, News, and Events